forum du clan CraapX™ Index du Forum
forum du clan CraapX™ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

????i ???? ????

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum du clan CraapX™ Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weseniet

Masculin
Point(s): 118
Moyenne de points: 1,19

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: ????i ???? ???? Répondre en citant

????i ???? ???? > bit.ly/1OEWget

Massachusetts^.King,.David.APrevious.letter:.H.Next.letter:.J.See..also[edit]Most...of...them...are...modelled...in...different...ways...on...Turkish...and...employ...dotted...and...dotless...I,...while...some...also...use...I...with...acute...(),...although...for...different...phonemesJeg...fler...med...jeres...oprr,...og...mske...derfor...kunne...jeg...ikke...klare...mereSee...also[edit]I.in.The.American.Heritage.Dictionary.of.the.English.Language,.Fourth.Edition,.Houghton.Mifflin.Company,.2000University..of..California..PressMichiganThe..C..or..US..English..locales..do..not..have..these..problems(Latin...script...letters)...bukva;...Aa,...,...Bb,...Cc,...,...,...,...Dd,...,...Ee,...Ff,...Gg,...,...,...Hh,...Ii,...Jj,...Kk,...,...Ll,...Mm,...Nn,...,...Oo,...,...Pp,...Rr,...Ss,...,...Tt,...Uu,...Vv,...Zz,...,...,...,......This..article..is..about..the..letter..of..the..Latin..alphabetThe.."Turkish..I"..is..often..used..as..an..example..of..the..problems..with..case..insensitivity..in..computing(letter..name):..IPA(key):../i/..Audio..(file)..Character.I.i...Unicode.name.LATIN.CAPITAL.LETTER.I.LATIN.SMALL.LETTER.I.LATIN.CAPITAL.LETTER.I.WITH.DOT.ABOVE.LATIN.SMALL.LETTER.DOTLESS.I.Encodings.decimal.hex.decimal.hex.decimal.hex.decimal.hex.Unicode.73.U+0049.105.U+0069.304.U+0130.305.U+0131.UTF-8.73.49.105.69.196.176.C4.B0.196.177.C4.B1.Numeric.character.reference.I.I.i.i.İ.İ.ı.ı.ISO.8859-9.73.49.105.69.221.DD.253.FD.ISO.8859-3.73.49.105.69.169.A9.185.B9.In..normal..typography,..when..lower..case..i..is..combined..with..other..diacritics,..the..dot..is..generally..removed..before..the..diacritic..is..added;..however,..Unicode..still..lists..the..equivalent..combining..sequences..as..including..the..dotted..i,..since..logically..it..is..the..normal..dotted..i..character..that..is..being..modifiedEtymology[edit]Tatar:.The.Tatar.alphabet.in.Russia.is.officially.Cyrillic.due.to.the.requirements.of.Russian.federal.lawIn..contrast,..the..letter..j..does..not..have..this..distinction,..with..a..dot..only..on..the..lower..case..character:..J..jColoradoPennsylvaniaMiddle.English[edit]The..Turkish..alphabet,..which..is..a..variant..of..the..Latin..alphabet,..includes..two..distinct..versions..of..the..letter..I,..one..dotted..and..the..other..dotlessOther.representations[edit]The...modern...letter...'j'...originated...as...a...variation...of...'i',...and...both...were...used...interchangeably...for...both...the...vowel...and...the...consonant,...coming...to...be...differentiated...only...in...the...16th...century.[2]...The...dot...over...the...lowercase...'i'...is...sometimes...called...a...tittleFor...the...pronoun,...see...I...(pronoun)IdahoLetters..of..the..Latvian..alphabet:..burti:..Aa,..,..Bb,..Cc,..,..Dd,..Ee,..,..Ff,..Gg,..,..Hh,..Ii,..,..Jj,..Kk,..,..Ll,..,..Mm,..Nn,..,..Oo,..Pp,..Rr,..Ss,..,..Tt,..Uu,..,..Vv,..Zz,....Tex..Texin,..Internationalization..for..Turkish:..Dotted..and..Dotless..Letter.."I",..accessed..15..Nov..2005..(phoneme):...IPA(key):...//,.../i/...(letter...name):...IPA(key):...//...Pronunciation[edit]The..eleventh..letter..of..the..Romanian..alphabet..generally..representing..the..phoneme../i/I...(upper...case,...lower...case...i)English[edit]Dutch[edit]Please.help.to.improve.this.article.by.introducing.more.precise.citations f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum du clan CraapX™ Index du Forum ->
   Taverne
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange